PUNTA GORDA – At the 45th Convention of the Diocese of Southwest Florida, lay and clergy deputies were elected to the 2015 General Convention of The Episcopal Church.
- Dr. Navita Cummings James, St. James House of Prayer, Tampa
- Mr. Kevin Fitzgerald, St. Mark’s, Marco Island
- Ms. A. Sheree Graves, Cathedral of St. Peter, St. Petersburg
- Mrs. Joan O. Kline, Church of the Ascension, Clearwater
- Mr. Roger D. Schwenke, Church of the Ascension, Clearwater (1st Alternate)
- Mrs. Karen O. Patterson, St. Mary’s Dade City (2nd Alternate)
- The Rev. Canon Michael P. Durning, Canon to the Ordinary
- The Rev. Douglas Scharf, Holy Innocents, Valrico
- The Very Rev. Cesar Olivero, St. James, Port Charlotte
- The Very Rev. Becky Robbins-Penniman, Church of the Good Shepherd, Dunedin
- The Rev. Douglas Zimmerman, St. John’s, Tampa (1st Alternate)
- The Rev. Roy Tuff, Church of the Good Shepherd, Punta Gorda (2nd Alternate)
The 78th General Convention will be held June 25-July 3, 2015 in Salt Lake City, Utah.