SALT LAKE CITY – Anne M. Vickers, Canon for Finance and Administration for the Diocese of Southwest Florida, was elected to the Church Pension Fund board of trustees by the House of Deputies.
Trustees make policy concerning investments, benefits and other employment services offered by the church for lay and clergy employees.
Church Pension Group includes The Episcopal Medical Trust, Church Life Insurance, Church Publishing and Church Insurance. It was established in 1913 by General Convention to ensure the retirement of clergy. In 2015, it had 7,859 retirees in its system, and had over $12 billion in assets.
Other Church Pension Fund trustees elected by the Deputies on Saturday, June 28:
- Martha Bedell Alexander, Diocese of North Carolina;
- The Very Rev. Tracey Lind, Diocese of Ohio;
- The Rt. Rev. Brian Prior, Diocese of Minnesota;
- The Rev. Thomas James Brown, Diocese of Massachusetts;
- Sandra Swan, Diocese of East Carolina;
- Margaret A. Niles, Diocese of Olympia;
- The Rt. Rev. Gregory H. Rickel, Diocese of Olympia;
- The Rev. Canon Sandye A. Wilson, Diocese of Newark;
- The Rev. Tim Mitchell, Diocese of Kentucky;
- Sandra F. McPhee, Diocese of Chicago;
- Kevin B. Lindahl, Diocese of Colorado; and
- The Rt. Rev. Clifton Daniel III, Diocese of Pennsylvania.
Find out more: